Tennessee Presenters Corporation is a not-for-profit organization founded in July, 2006. Our members are nonprofit organizations located across Tennessee who present performances by professional touring artists. Associate memberships are available to non-Tennessee presenters and to groups and individuals including professional artists & performing arts companies, artists’ managers and agents, service organizations, vendors, cultural tourism agencies, Chambers of Commerce, municipalities and other major arts supporters and corporations.
Tennessee Presenters Full Membership Benefits
- Tennessee Presenters’ collaborative booking efforts offer excellent opportunities for significant savings on artist contract fees. Regardless of your organization’s size or budget, Tennesee Presenter’s cooperative booking conferences are one of your most important resources for programming development.
- Membership in Tennessee Presenters offers you the opportunity to tap into the collective knowledge and expertise of its members. Face to face at booking conferences, membership meetings, or with one email to our listserv, Tennessee Presenters members can provide ideas and solutions to situations you may encounter, discuss professional issues, consider booking opportunities and stay in touch.
- A convenient membership roster with contact information.
- Inclusion in member information and access to resources of www.tnpresenters.org, Tennessee Presenters’ organizational website. The website provides an updated membership list, meeting schedules, a members-only best practices library, and expanded information on additional programs and events. The members-only area provides valuable resources, member responses to important policy & practices queries, and other valuable contact data. Links are provided to your organization’s website.
- Members can extend complimentary passes (subject to availability) to other members to attend performances in which they may have interest presenting.
- Tennessee Presenter members will have the opportunity to create individual cooperative marketing efforts with your fellow presenters including posters, tour cards, magazine ads and other tools as part of each season’s block-booked tours within Tennessee. In addition, Tennessee Presenters members are part of an online networking resource – the Tennessee Arts Commissions’ Tennessee Performing Arts Presenters roster – for every venue in Tennessee as part of our overall marketing efforts on behalf of members.
- Workshops, resource sessions and membership discussions regarding matters and issues of importance to the industry will become an integral part of Tennessee Presenters conferences.
Associate Presenter Membership Benefits
Associate Presenter membership is offered to presenters from outside Tennessee, in addition to in-state emerging not-for-profit presenting organizations. (See criteria above.) Associate Presenter membership entitles the organization to all the presenter member benefits listed including the opportunity to purchase display listings on the website OnStageinTN.com.
Associate Non-Presenter Memberships
Associate non-presenter members’ support is vitally important in furthering the work and services of Tennessee Presenters. Associate members are listed on the Tennessee Presenters website, are invited to annual meetings and other social functions of the organization. (Professional non-presenter members are excluded from booking conferences and do not receive minutes or records of such meetings.)
One of the most valuable benefits for corporate and professional members is access to and inclusion in the Tennessee Presenters email listserv – an extremely profitable benefit for easily publicizing artist availabilities, last-minute routings, and so forth.
Associate non-presenter members are invited to attend group functions at professional regional conferences and may co-sponsor or underwrite social & professional projects for Tennessee Presenters events. Professional associate members also receive advance notice and registration fee discounts for events such as the biannual PerformanceTennessee showcase conference.